Ancient Counting Tool Reinvented:
The Abacus is a simple learning instrument with rows of beads in a frame used to count and calculate. The word “Abacus” has been derived from the Greek word “Abax/Abak” which means Counting Device used for making Basic Arithmetic calculations. It is a modern representation of an ancient art of Mental Math and is widely used in accounting and education worldwide.
The AACUS ABACUS Program is conducted for the overall development of a child’s brain. This program helps a child in making his or her logical skills as sharp as possible. This brain development program is meant for children under the age group between 4 to 14 Years of age.
Our Brain has got two hemispheres, the Left and the Right. Both the hemispheres have got some important functions to perform.
EXPERIENCE : Usability / Analytic + Design / Creative
Left Brain Functions:
• It controls the Right Side of the body
Right Brain Functions:
• It controls the Left Side of the body
ABACUS is not just a mathematical tool, it’s an instrument which can help in developing your child’s self-confidence and improve his or her IQ Level to a great extent.
Benefits of AACUS ABACUS:
AACUS ABACUS Programs Overview:
- Assessment: Performance evaluation is carried out at the end of each Semester
- Promotion: Promotion to the next level only after passing the internal assessment
- Certificates: Certificates are given after successful completion of each Semester
- Brain Gain: Brain Gain is a set of Fun Filled Exercises which have been introduced for children in order to reduce their stress levels to a great extent.
- Speed Writing: In this additional program a target is given to a child along with a time frame in which the target has to be completed.
- Dictation: In this value addition we create coordination among various organs of the body’s upper part like brain, ears, eyes, fingers and hands.